Sunday, August 23, 2015

Templates.

I used the travel template, the darker one that is first on the left, it is transparent!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I can't behold much, with the image someone picked for the sample. note, if you have a blog already finished, you can change it completely by changing only the template, to the ugly travel template, and follow these directions...

Click on 'customize', and on the next screen click on 'background' on the left, than click on that ugly picture..... Wow!!! Look at all those backgrounds, these are just the first category, 'Abstract' You will find this very background 7 rows down, 1st from the left.

Now you have a choice, you can do exactly as I have done, or pick out another background, there are hundreds to choose from.

I may have a logo on my blog saying "I power Blogger!" But Blogger also powers me.

Also note the color theme's suggested for each background image, pick one! You can always make some changes,

No comments:

Post a Comment