Sunday, August 23, 2015

Advanced

OK, lets start, click the 'Advanced tab"

I started with the 'Page Text', click on it; The color was given, per the color theme that I selected while in backgrounds, it looked ok; a kind of gray, but, I wanted a lively color, and noted the page colors, a kind of rose color, I clicked on it.

I noted as with all font color numbers it was a #pound sign, followed by 6 characters. (#d16363)

I selected the 'web font' called 'Schoolbell' fonts are listed in Alphabetical order. I next selected '30' px from the dropdown menu under the font box. To make my text larger.

Backgrounds; this tells you of one of the colors from the background design, (outer color), all of the colors used in the template are listed below, for your consideration.

If you know how to code,(html) than you could get the exact same shade, for instance to write a poem to be a gadget on the side bar.

Links - the theme colors made them orange, burnt orange, yuck! I selected the two blue type colors, link=#0bbee8, Visited Link=#539acd, and hover Link#0bbee8, I used the brighter blue on the link and the hover link colors and the darker blue on the visited link, that, way when a person is visiting your blog, the link turns darker when clicked on, letting them know that they already clicked on that particular link. OK, apparently I'm color blind, and can't tell green from blue. lol

Blog Title - the chosen font 'Stackey' 60px #FFFFFF white (Design 3)

Date Header - Font 'Indie Flower' 20px #c3c3c3 date is Sun. Aug.23, 2015

Post Title - Font 'Indie Flower' 42 px (same font as date above, only twice the size, and color is white.

Post Background - transparent, and best left alone, but if you mess up on any of them, press "clear advanced changes to -------."

Gadget Title 30px white. 'coming soon': Gadget text='rose' 30px 'schoolbell' Gadget links, I messed up, being colorblind, but I believe that the links now are, blue, purple, and blue.

You are basically done with the decoration part of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment